Its a rainy Tuesday down here in Dorset but who cares when you can all fit in one bed with Mum no.2, Cully. I'm not sure who was enjoying this snuggle fest the most but it looked lovely and cosy.
Oh Kim! It's so sweet how Cully has taken on the role of mum 2! The pups look fantastic! How will you ever let them all go?! Love and hugs to them all! Lisa.xx
Kim, thanks for letting us come and see the puppies on Monday, they are beautiful. It was nice to meet the rest of the family as well. How sweet is Cully? also say's a lot for Sorcha's temperament allowing Cully to help out, mind you it could be a case of I've had enough, let somebody else have a go. LOL Sue and Alan
My name is Kim I have been involved with Italian gundogs for nearly 25 years, the Spinone since 1986 and the Bracco since 2001. Currently I have 6 dogs, 1 Spinone and 5 Bracchi. They range from 11 years to 2 years.
Oh Kim! It's so sweet how Cully has taken on the role of mum 2! The pups look fantastic! How will you ever let them all go?! Love and hugs to them all! Lisa.xx
ReplyDeleteKim, thanks for letting us come and see the puppies on Monday, they are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to meet the rest of the family as well. How sweet is Cully? also say's a lot for Sorcha's temperament allowing Cully to help out, mind you it could be a case of I've had enough, let somebody else have a go.
LOL Sue and Alan