Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Top of the heap



The pups are becoming aware of their siblings now they sniff and chew each other, before each pup was just an obstacle to be climbed on the the way to Mum. Eyes are beginning to open too, Fion took her first peek at the world today but most of the pups are just showing some darkness in the corner. The Bracco ear is sprouting too its no longer just a laminated flap they hang down like proper ears and rather like Pinocchio's nose are growing quickly.
Walking is definitely the plan but at the moment the tummy to leg ratio will not permit more than a tentative wobble, rather like a drunken sailor's sea legs.

Sorcha spent last night in her bed by the box just hopping in when the pups needed a top up, she's an incredibly sensible Mum!
Cully is still the privileged one and is allowed to place one foot in the box to check the pups...but no more than one. Nuala is allowed to view her Grandchildren but not allowed to touch! As for the rest they have to view from afar or Sorcha gives them a look which even I can see says 'get back'!

Please forgive the sound on the video, I forgot to turn off the radio and for the life of me I can't work out how to switch it off. I have initiated something called an Audio Swap (impressive huh!) But until it kicks in you'll just have to turn the volume down! Oooh it's kicked in already, I hope you like Jelly Bone it seemed appropriate. (you can still turn the volume down lol)

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous pups. I own a thirteen year old Spin but am hoping to get a puppy in the autumn - seeing these makes me determined I will!

    ReplyDelete