Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How dark?


Lesley has asked if the pups will get darker as they get older. This is just my thoughts but as a rule of thumb I think you can tell their eventual colour by their ears. As you can see Dad is not a dark orange but he does have a lot of colour, little Fion is very much like him.

Today they made some attempt to eat on their own, I've tried before but they said 'no we're quite happy with Mum thank you very much!' Harry and Fion got the hang of lapping but mostly it was a case of stick your nose in and then lick it clean, won't be long though.

I hope your pup is feeling better now Lesley, my lot send him puppy hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Colourwise same as Goldies then, they usually go to their ear colour. Rosco is fine now thanks Kim back to normal pain in the bum spoilt pup ! His brother Murdoch told him via the psychic link that he had a paddling pool and he made go into Argos in Eastleigh to get one for him and then I couldnt fit it in the car 'cos R's little cage is the middle of the car, so there I was at lunchtime in the middle of the multistorey rearranging the inside of my car to fit the paddling pool in, he WILL like it when I get it home !

    ReplyDelete