Sorcha is the cleanest bitch I've known, all through the whelping she was meticulous at removing every trace of the births. I thought little Fion was going to be the first hairless Bracco to be born she was washed so thoroughly. Even now she keeps the pups the bedding and herself absolutely spotless.
At the top we have the last girl to be born, Belle. Next come the two boys, to the left Burley and then Harry. Below them is Fion the first born girl and beneath her is Lizzy.
They are doing very well, growing almost as you watch.
Good girl Sorcha, Alice could learn from you. Love the name Burley too, I'm guessing he was named after his place of birth. Buca says its miles better than my puppy name -- Tex -- short for Texaco where we had to stop on the way to the vet.
ReplyDelete